The flowers are still blooming! Brighten up your home and support a Pike Place Market flower farmer! Right now, farmers are selling at Pike Place Market every day from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Throughout our peak season, April to October the Market hosts 30-40 small flower farms each day selling fresh tulips, daffodils, dahlias, peonies and more.
Pick Up at a Market Business
(Photo Credit: @kkbrumbaughweigelt)
Market businesses are partnering with flower farmers during this difficult time to offer fresh bouquets to customers. Pike Place Market flower farmers are delivering these bouquets to the Market daily.
Constantino's Produce partnered with Santos Farm to sell $15 flower bouquets. Find Constantino's Produce in the main arcade.
Sosio’s Fruit & Produce teamed up with six Pike Place Market flower farmers to offer bouquets. Stop by Sosio’s stand in the main arcade for apples and artichokes, and now flowers! Bouquets are $25, with $10 going to the farmers and $15 to the Community Safety Net. Call (206) 622-1370 or email email@example.com for curbside pick-up.
Pick Up at the Farm
Take a short drive and pick-up fresh flowers right from the source.
- Blong's Garden
- Stop by the farm in Fall City, WA. Open daily 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Santos Farm
- Stop by the farm at 26307 68th Avenue SE, Kent, WA. Open daily 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sweet Blissful Blooms
- Call (425) 270-0981 to order ahead or stop by their farm at 4050 Fall City-Carnation Road Southeast, Fall City, WA. Open Tuesday - Sunday 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. (Closed on Mondays)
Santos Farms in Kent, Washington on March 19th. (Photo Credit: @foodmancing)
- Local delivery of flowers from 30+ Hmong flower farmers. Order here.
- Market Dried Flowers ships dried flowers nationwide. Order here.
Contact a Flower Farmer for Delivery
- Gaia's Harmony farm
- Email Gaiasharmonyfarm@gmail.com to order tulips and daffodils.
- Jenny's Garden
- Text or call (425) 499-5322 to order bouquets for $20, tulips $1.50/stems or $15 per dozen.
- Lor's Garden
- Call the florist below to order bulk tulips, daffodils or bouquets.
- Florist Cher Lor - (206) 235-8141
- Delivery available in the Bothell area.
- Moua Floral Designs
- See Lee farm
- Call florist Scott Chang at (206) 778-5781
- Xai Cha's Farm
Hmong & Mien Flower Farmers Relief Fund: https://charity.gofundme.com/o/en/campaign/wa-hmong-farmers-relief-fund
To learn more about which businesses are open for walk ups, dine-in, takeout, curbside pickup or delivery click the icons below.