From pop-up patios, street-side dining and rooftop balconies -- restaurants in Pike Place Market are open. Review the list of restaurants with outdoor seating below for their hours.
Restaurants with Heated Patios/Balconies
- Emmett Watson's Oyster Bar
- Old Stove Brewing Co.
- Place Pigalle
- Heated covered rooftop patio & cocktail kits
- Open daily from 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Virginia Inn
- Street-side heated covered patio & takeout
- Open Tuesday from 3:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Open Wednesday - Friday from 11:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday from 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Patios on First Avenue
- El Borracho
- Falafel King
- Street-side patio, takeout & delivery
- Open daily from 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- See menu and order online here
- Miss Cafe
Pop-Up Patios on the Cobblestones
- Mr. D's Greek Delicacies
- Pop-up patio on the Cobblestones
- Pop-up patio in front of food stand
- Open daily from 10:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Call (206) 622-4881 place takeout orders
Pop-Up Patios in Post Alley
- Pike Place Chowder
- Accepting guests in the Post Alley courtyard & on a covered balcony
- Open daily from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Order takeout here
- Pick up at the dedicated grab & go window
- Pizza and Pasta Bar
- Sister's European Cafe
- Sidewalk patio, takeout & delivery
- Open daily from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- View their menu here
At Pike Place Market, your safety is our top priority, but we can't create a healthy environment without you. Help us keep our workers and shoppers safe by taking the Safe Shopper Pledge.
To learn more about which businesses are open for walk ups, dine-in, takeout, curbside pickup or delivery click the icons below.