From pop-up patios, street-side dining and rooftop balconies -- restaurants in Pike Place Market are making it easy for you to enjoy our amazing weather. Review the list of restaurants with outdoor seating below for their hours.
Patios on First Avenue
- Le Pichet
- El Borracho
- Falafel King
- Accepting takeout & delivery
- Open daily from 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- See menu and order online here
- Miss Cafe
- Shug's Soda Fountain & Ice Cream
- Taproom at Pike Place
- Accepting dine-in guests & takeout
- Open daily from Noon - 5 p.m.
- Call (206) 829-4800 to place takeout orders.
- Credit card/debt card only
- Virginia Inn
- Accepting dine-in guests inside and outside
- Open Wednesday - Friday from 11:30 a.m. - 8 p.m., Saturday & Sunday from 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Brunch services from Saturday & Sunday from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Pop-Up Patios on the Cobblestones
- Pop-up patio on the behind restaurant
- Open Wednesday - Sunday from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Call (206) 682-2654 to place takeout orders
- Mr. D's Greek Delicacies
- Pop-up patio in front of food stand
- Open daily from 10:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Call (206) 622-4881 place takeout orders
- Pike Place Bar & Grill
Pop-Up Patios in Post Alley
- Pike Place Chowder
- Accepting dine-in guests in the Post Alley courtyard & on a covered balcony
- Open daily from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Order takeout here
- Pick up at the dedicated grab & go window
- Pizza and Pasta Bar
- Sister's European Cafe
- Accepting dine-in guests on their patio, takeout & delivery
- Open daily from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- View their menu here
Restaurants with Patios/Balconies
- Emmett Watson's Oyster Bar
- Honest Biscuits
- Accepting dine-in guests on their patio & takeout
- Open Monday - Thursday from 4 p.m. - 9 p.m., on Friday - Sunday from 11:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Now accepting reservations for Le Igloo. Learn more here
- Old Stove Brewing Co.
- The Pink Door
- Place Pigalle
At Pike Place Market, your safety is our top priority, but we can't create a healthy environment without you. Help us keep our workers and shoppers safe by taking the Safe Shopper Pledge.
To learn more about which businesses are open for walk ups, dine-in, takeout, curbside pickup or delivery click the icons below.