As you plan your visit to Pike Place Market this summer, mark your calendars and join us for some new and exciting events on the MarketFront! Explore the Market and the many options of shops and restaurants, and then step out to the newest part of Pike Place Market. The MarketFront is a great backdrop for the perfect summery selfie (tag us and use the #pikeplace hashtag for a chance to be featured on our Instagram profile!), and this summer, is also the location for several different events.
Culinary Pop-ups on the MarketFront Plaza
Fridays and Saturdays, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Sundays, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Through October 28th
Highlighting food producers who sell at Pike Place Farmers Markets around downtown Seattle, these culinary pop-ups feature a rotation of ready-to-eat food and ready-to-drink vendors. The lineup includes:
- Seattle Kombucha – local, craft brew kombucha
- El Chito Tamales – gluten-free meat, vegetarian and vegan tamales
- Shen Zen Tea – organic infused teas and sodas
- Mystery Bay Coastal Cuisine – wild-caught local seafood pasta and chowders
Artisan Maker and Food Producer Pop-ups in the MarketFront North Pavilion
Friday and Saturdays, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Sunday and Mondays, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Through July 30th
In partnership with local nonprofits Ventures (who also has a retail store in the Market’s Lower Levels) and Seattle Made, these artisan maker and food producer pop-ups will bring a wide variety of art, craft and handmade items to complement the more than 230 craftspeople who sell regularly at Pike Place Market.
- June 22-25: Ventures Nonprofit
- June 29-July 2: Seattle Made
- July 13-16: Seattle Made
- July 20-23: Ventures Nonprofit
- July 27-30: Seattle Made
Downtown Seattle Association (DSA) “Downtown Summer Sounds” concerts on the MarketFront Lower Level Promenade
Wednesdays, 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Through August 29th
Hosting the DSA’s afternoon concerts on Wednesdays, Market-goers can enjoy free outdoor concerts at the bottom of the grand staircase on the lower level of the MarketFront.
- July 11: Duende Libre, jazz
- July 18: Kim Archer Band, soulful rock
- July 25: Nolan Garrett, rock guitar
- August 1: Seattle Women’s Steel Pan Project (SWSPP), steel drums
- August 8: Ayron Jones, rock ‘n roll
- August 15: Bleach Bear, all-girl indie rock
- August 22: Peace & Red Velvet, hip-hop/rap
- August 29: Parisalexa, R&B/soul
Parking for all events is available at the Market’s parking garages located on Western Avenue (1531 Western Ave. and 1901 Western Ave.). Early bird rate is $15 with entry before 9 a.m., hourly rates start at $4/hour, and the evening rate is $5 with entry after 5 p.m. Elevators from the garages provide direct access to the MarketFront.