Commercial Reopening Guide
Commercial Reopening Guide (Full) Updated: 11-15-2020
Update Your Directory Listing
Please complete the form after speaking with your Commercial Property Manager. This information will notify our Marketing Team who can help promote your business. The more information you can provide, the more we can help educate shoppers!
Click Image or Download Button
Full Color or Black & White Sign Options
Map and Open Hours for commercial
What hours will the Market be open?
Until King County is permitted to move into Phase 3 of the Safe Start Plan, the Market will remain open on a limited basis. The PDA will re-open Market buildings in phases to ensure we are providing adequate Security and Facility service support based on customer visitation. Additional days and hours may be added as data is collected during each phase of reopening.
Starting, Thursday, July 16, the following hours will be implemented:
- Market buildings will open on a per-building basis to ensure we are providing adequate Security and Facility service support based on customer visitation. In order for a building to open, commercial property managers MUST receive notification AND provide approval.
- Approval to open will be provided within 48 hours after receiving request to open.
- Restaurants may operate by permitted hours in lease, pending approval to reopen from commercial property managers.
- Stores with direct street access may continue to remain open at tenant discretion under hours permitted in lease.
- There are no changes for essential businesses currently operating in Phase 2.
- DownUnder and Flower Row Businesses (Leland and Fairley Levels 3, 4, & 5)
- Open to the public: Daily: 10 am – 5 pm
- Individual businesses are not required to open and some may remain closed until more restrictions are lifted.
- Office Based Tenants
- Allowed to return to their offices, but are encouraged by the Governor to continue to work from home until Phase 3.