Saturday, November 24, 2018
|23rd Annual Magic in the Market|
|11:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Pike Place Market|
Celebrate the holiday season at Magic in the Market!
Be sure to participate in the Market’s longest holiday tradition! Our family-friendly Magic in the Market will feature an assortment of activities for all. The event is free (items for sale, prices vary).
- Meet and take photos with Santa under the Public Market Center clock sign from 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Free cookie decorating in the Atrium Kitchen from 12 - 3 p.m. (for kids under 12 years old)
- Get a photo with live reindeer from 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Festive live musical performances from S.T.R.U.M., Green River Choir, and Sundae + Mr. Goessl all day
- Keep your eyes peeled for Market characters handing out limited edition holiday stickers designed by local artist Graig Anderson
- Meet the Producers and watch artist David Harris make colorful wooden toy tops
- Hot apple cider and cocoa for purchase from Market farmers and merchants
- Opportunities to shop local from our many businesses, including the return of our Stockings and Stuffers crafts highlight in the MarketFront Pavilion
- Pick out the perfect holiday tree from Growing Washington and wreaths from local farmers
- Giant holiday tree lighting countdown with Santa at 5 p.m.
Holiday Parking: $4/hour up to 4 hours in the Public Market Garages (1901 Western Avenue and 1531 Western Avenue)
Tag us on Instagram at @PikePlacePublicMarket for a chance to be featured on our profile.