Saturday, November 26, 2016
|Magic in the Market Holiday Celebration|
|11:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Pike Place Market|
Celebrate the holiday season at Magic in the Market!
- Meet and take free photos with Santa under the clock from 11 am-5 pm
- Decorate cookies (for kids 12 and under and their family) in the Atrium Kitchen from 12-2 pm only.
- Enjoy festive performances by STRUM ukulele band in the Atrium (1-4 pm) and caroling choirs under the Market clock (4:15-5:15 pm)
- Purchase fresh cider, hot cocoa and other beverages from farmers and merchants on Pike Place while you shop the Market for seasonal foods and locally made gifts.
- Pick out the perfect holiday tree from Growing Washington and wreaths from local farmers on Pike Place.
- At 5 pm, Santa will lead a countdown to the lighting of the 20-foot holiday tree and lights throughout the Market.
Join in the fun and invite your friends to the kick off to the holiday season!
More Fun Next Month:
On Saturdays in December leading up to Christmas, look for Atrium Kitchen holiday entertaining and cooking classes from 11 am-1 pm (Tickets: $35), and live jazz combos from 2-3:30 pm in the Economy Atrium.