Saturday, February 29, 2020
|Pike Place Market Love Tasting Experience|
|11:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Pike Place Market|
|$35.00 | Buy Now|
Celebrating Our Locals
Spend your "bonus" Leap Day tasting Washington wines and eating delicious PNW bites at the Pike Place Market Love Tasting Experience!
Back by popular demand, four different Pike Place Market shops will host food and wine pairings on Saturday, February 29, 2020 from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
This event is $35 pp + tax and fees (Ticket value is over $60) while tickets last.
Your ticket gets you 12 tasting pairings from 4 Market locations. You pick and choose the order of locations.
Step inside Pike Place Market's only bean-to-bar chocolate factory! At indi chocolate you'll be treated to Washington wines from Wilridge Winery paired with single-origin chocolates made on site!
Made in Washington will pair three Washington wines with their Seabear SmokeHouse Tasting Flight which includes five samples:
- European Style Lox
- Northwest Style Smoked Salmon
- Smoked Sea Scallops
- Halibut spread with Beechers crackers
- Smokehouse Slider
At Northwest Tastings you'll enjoy Pacific Northwest bites paired with three Washington wines.
- Coppa from Cle Elum, Wa. paired with Roussanne from Quincy, Wa.
- Garlic basil goat cheese from Twisp, Wa. paired with Rose of Syrah from Quincy, Wa.
- Handmade chocolate truffles from Leavenworth, Wa. paired with a red wine blend from Quincy Wa.
Indulge your taste buds inside Truffle Queen!
- Truffle Pate paired with Sparkling Dry Rose
- Potato leek soup with white truffle oil paired with White Pinot Noir
- Mini Panini Sandwich paired with Tilted Tiara Cabernet