Sunday, October 17, 2021
|Refract: Pike Place Market Glass Artist Trivia|
|11:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Pike Place Market is participating in Refract: The Seattle Glass Art Experience for its third year!
Come celebrate the Market’s amazing glass artists with Market glass trivia! Win one-of-a-kind art pieces and Market gifts!
This event is free and fun for the whole family!
How to Play
Step 1: On October 17th pick up a trivia card from the "Event Information" tent under the Clock & Sign.
Step 2: Find all of our Market glass artists and answer the trivia questions.
Step 3: Return the completed card to the "Event Information" tent by 4pm to receive a special Market gift and to be entered to win a grand prize.
Participating Market artists for this event include:
- Joshua Swanson and Motoko Hayashi - Kobo Art Garden
- Tisbury and James Pringle-Ennis - Tisbury Art Glass
- Isis Ray - Isis Ray Handmade Glass Beads
- Cindy Mounts - Glassy Productions
- Kyle Kinsey - Fusion in Glass
- Bill Aune - Whistling at the Moon
- Nancy Wilson - Melted Not Smashed
- Andrea St. John - Catching Light Studios
- Glass Eye Studio
- Gina Karaba - Gina Karaba Glass Art
Let's Stay Healthy
Per Washington State guidelines, Pike Place Market requires shoppers to wear masks throughout the Market regardless of vaccination status. Masks are available at the Visit Seattle Information Booth, which is open daily starting at 10am. For your convenience, the Market has three public handwashing stations and four restrooms. When walking through the Market please try and maintain social distancing.
Learn More About Refract
Watch: Market artists Tisbury Pringle-Ennis & Kyle Kinsey show us their studios!