Resources for Market Merchants
Welcome to the Pike Place Market's Communication Center. Please use this page to find resources and opportunities open to all PDA Businesses and Permit Holders. We will update this page with information relevant to our Market merchants, vendors and entertainers.
Table of Contents:
- Pay Online
- Directory Listing
- Content Calendar & Submissions
- CO-OP Advertising
- Small Business Webinars
- Safe Shopper Pledge Toolkit
- The Market Insider
- Current Safe Start Phase
- Latest Governor Updates
- COMMERCIAL RESOURCES
Reopening Guide and Downloadable Signage
- DAYSTALL (Craft & Farm)
- Current Schedule
- Farmers Reopening FAQ's and Resources
- QUICK LINKS & RESOURCES
- COVID-19 Grants, Loans and Relief Resources
- Free Webinar List
- Quick Links Local & National Resources/Guidelines
- Daystall Rules Review Schedule
- Downtown Seattle Projects
RESOURCES & OPPORTUNITIES
New! Pay Online Option
Click the button to be redirected to a secure webpage to make a payment. Currently -- no added fees for online payments.
CONTENT CALENDAR & SUBMISSIONS
We want to promote your business!
The Marketing team is always on the lookout for exciting – and inspiring – ways to showcase the Market. That's where you come in. Submit your consumer-facing content ideas about your business for consideration. It doesn't matter if it's big, small, fully baked or just a spark – please don't hesitate to share your story.
PDA CO-OP ADVERTISING PROGRAM
Stretch your advertising dollars and amplify your efforts by participating in the PDA CO-OP Advertising Program!
PDA active Commercial and active Daystall merchants can participate in various advertising initiatives from print to digital advertising. The business must create, purchase and pay in full for individual advertising projects then submit for up to 50% reimbursement of their advertising cost (must meet requirements in this handbook.)
Reimbursement is available on a first-come. first-served basis while funds remain.
|Requirements||Must be open at least four days a week||Must be selling at the Market at least one day a week|
|Funds||Receive up to $700 annually||Receive up to $35 annually|
Step 1: Ads must meet all the requirements outlined in the handbook
Step 2: Use the toolkit for selecting the appropriate graphics and logos
Step 2: Once you have confirmed that your ad meets all the requirements submit for reimbursement
SMALL BUSINESS WEBINARS
The PDA offers small business webinars designed specifically for Pike Place Market tenants. These workshops are intended to help you learn new skills, gain local customers and plan for sustainability. They are free and open to all Market businesses. No webinars are scheduled at this time. Check back for more details.
SAFE SHOPPER PLEDGE TOOLKIT
By signing the Safe Shopper Pledge your business will be featured on our Safety Measures blog so visitors can see which Market businesses are making health and safety a top priority.
You will also receive a toolkit with shareable digital badges, social media copy and printable signage to signify your pledge promise and provide reassurance to customers.
THE MARKET INSIDER*
*March - September 2020: No Issues due to COVID-19
CURRENT WA HEALTHY WASHINGTON -- ROADMAP TO RECOVERY: PHASE 2
On January 11, 2021 Governor Inslee announced a regional approach to Washington's phased recovery plan called, Healthy Washington -- Roadmap to Recovery. On February 1, 2021, King, Pierce and Snohomish counties moved into Phase 2. The following table reflects what is permitted in Phase 2.
For a full list of guidelines for Phase 2, click here.
Your safety is our top priority. We encourage all businesses, along with the PDA, to politely remind their neighbors and shoppers of Washington's mask requirements. If you are in need of additional masks please reach out to your Commercial Property Manager, Market Master or email info@PikePlaceMarket.org
COMMERCIAL RESOURCESClick the button to be redirected to a webpage that includes the PDA Commercial reopening guide, an FAQ sheet and downloadable signs options.
DAYSTALL DAYS AND HOURS
Starting January 5, 2021, Daystall Tables are closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Open Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Farmer FAQ & Vendor Social Distancing Plan example - Click Here
- Update July 22nd - Due to the COVID-19 crisis, busking at Pike Place Market has been suspended.
- On July 16, 2020, Governor Jay Inlsee issued a statewide prohibition on all live performance intended to curb the increasing spread of COVID-19. All busking at Pike Place Market is currently suspended. We will post updated information as it develops. Questions may be directed to Daystall & Arts Program Manager David Dickinson at (206) 774-5224 or DavidD@PikePlaceMarket.org.
QUICK LINKS & RESOURCES
COVID-19 GRANTS, LOANS & RELIEF RESOURCES
- Please use this section as a resource of grants, loans and relief resources that may be available to you to provide some relief. We encourage you to read more about each of these grants to determine if you or your business qualifies. We will be updating this list as we are alerted to new resources available for the Market Community.
FIND FREE WEBINARS
LOCAL & STATE GUIDELINES
- Department of Healthy - Frequently Asked Questions
- Washington State Testing Sites
- King County Testing Sites
- Washington State Coronavirus Response
- Safe Start: Business Guidance, Country Status and What's Open
- Washington’s Employment Security Department
- Washington's Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Public Health - Seattle and King County Coronavirus Information page
- CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Seattle & King County Public Health Planning for a Coronavirus: A guide for businesses and organizations
- King County's Directive to Wear Face Coverings
- King County Novel Coronavirus Call Center - 206-477-3977
- Washington State Novel Coronavirus Call Center - 800-525-0127
DAYSTALL RULES REVIEW SCHEDULE
- Due to COVID-19, Daystall Rules review is on hold until further notice. We will update the below information as soon as new meeting dates are set. Thank you.
- Date TBA: Market Programs Committee of PDA Council (2nd Meeting)
- Date TBA: PDA Council Meeting (3rd Meeting)
DOWNTOWN SEATTLE PROJECTS
- Waterfront Projects
- Victor Steinbrueck Park Renovation
- Market to MOHAI
- Ferries - Seattle Multimodal Terminal at Colman Dock Project
- Washington State Convention Center Expansion