News for the Pike Place Market Community
There's always a lot happening at Pike Place Market. The Market community can read about news and upcoming events happening in and around the neighborhood through the Market Insider, a monthly newsletter published by the Pike Place Market PDA. Each month, read the latest edition here or pick up a copy in a residential building.
- Read the current edition of the Market Insider [PDF]
- Read the 2017-2018 Annual Report
- Read the 2017 MarketFront Grand Opening Report
- Holiday Gift Guide Submission Form (Due September 30th)
Co-op Advertising Program
The Pike Place Market PDA offers a Co-op Advertising Program, which allows Market tenants to receive reimbursements of up to 50% for qualifying paid advertisements placed for your business. Funds are available on a first-come, first-serve basis for tenants in good standing with the PDA.
- Daystall and Farm: Receive up to $350 annually
- Commercial: Receive up to $700 annually
Click here to see how you can qualify for the Co-op Advertising Program. If you have questions, please contact Kalyn Kinomoto in the PDA Marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 774-5259.
Current Downtown Seattle Projects & Construction Impacts
Pike Place MarketFront (completed June 2017) was the first step to seamlessly connecting the Market to a revitalized waterfront. View the schedule of current and upcoming construction projects neighboring Pike Place Market, or click on the links below for more information on a specific project.
- Seattle Streetcar Center City Connector
- Alaskan Way Viaduct Demolition
- Waterfront Projects
- Victor Steinbrueck Park Renovation
- Market to MOHAI
- Ferries - Seattle Multimodal Terminal at Colman Dock Project
- Washington State Convention Center Expansion