Love in the Market
February 13 & 14 • 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
On February 13th and 14th, show your love for your local Market, small businesses and loved ones. There has never been a more important time to support Pike Place Market than right now. For 113 years, the Market has been the Soul of Seattle. When you come to the Market, you can feel the energy, meet the producers, taste cuisine from around the world and be part of the magic that is Pike Place. At the Market, not only will you find the most one-of-a-kind products and the freshest ingredients, you are also supporting generations of small businesses who make up this amazing community.
The Pike Place Market community is resilient. During the pandemic, Market businesses have been able to stay open to serve our local community. They have adapted to meet our current climate's needs and worked as a dedicated community to support each other. During a time when we could all use some extra love, Pike Place Market is showing love throughout the whole Market as we celebrate Seattle's love for all things local, and we invite you to join us!
This is your chance to explore your Market like never before and find some new favorite producers. Whether you visit the Market each week or have never been, you will always discover something new throughout this historic nine-acres. If you want to have a truly one-of-a-kind Valentine's Day weekend, spend it exploring the full nine-acres of Pike Place.
If you need Valentine's Day gift ideas, check out our blog.
Special Shopping Offer
This weekend only when you spend $50 or more at Market Businesses, Craft Tables or with our Farmers you will receive a special gift.
- $50 or more – receive a Valentine's Day cookie decorating kit from the Market's Atrium Kitchen.
- $75 or more – receive a cookie kit plus an insulated Market shopping bag. These bags are perfect for your grocery shopping, preserving fresh ingredients and for meals to go.
Bring your receipts from your purchases to the Event Information Tent located under the Market Clock & Sign to redeem. Combined sales from multiple locations is allowed. (11a.m -4.pm. while supplies last)
If you are celebrating this romantic weekend with someone special, our world-famous flower farmers are here for you. Stop by any of their tables or tents on Pike Place and pick up a seasonal arrangement. All flowers are locally grown in King, Snoqualmie and Whatcom counties. Right now, you can pick up a tulip, lily or dried flower bouquet. Many of the Market's tulip farmers have been growing for over 30 years and are made up of generations of families. The weekend's farmers include:
- Alm Hill Gardens (Farmers Joshua, Ben and Gretchen)
- Cuaresma R & L Farm (Farmer Lily and Elmer)
- Lee's Fresh Produce - Dried Flowers (Farmer Pha)
- Neng Garden (Farmers Famai and Neng)
- New Garden (Farmer Pa)
- Pa Garden (Farmer Pa Yang)
- Pisca & Proceso Mendez Farm
- Santos Farm (Farmer Eric)
- Sebastian's Farm (Farmer Myrna)
- Yang Farm - Dried Flowers (Farmer Xee Yang-Schell)
Parking Has Never Been Easier
Parking is available in the Public Market Parking Garages (Two entrances on Western Ave 1531 Western Ave. and at 1901 Western Ave.), with direct elevator access to the MarketFront and Desimone Bridge entrances to the Market. The garage has over 800 covered parking spots and nine electric charging stations. Details here
- Early Bird Rate Flat $10: Enter one of our below garage entrances by 9:30 a.m. and exit any time before 9 p.m.
- Evening Rate Flat $5: Enter one of our below garage entrances after 5 p.m. and exit by 2 a.m.
- Low Hourly Rate: $4 per hour up to the first 4 hours
At Pike Place Market, your safety is our top priority, but we can't create a healthy environment without you. Help us keep our workers and shoppers safe by taking the Safe Shopper Pledge.
To learn more about which businesses are open for walk ups, dine-in, takeout, curbside pickup or delivery click the icons below.