** Special Announcement **
The State of Washington has expanded its existing statewide mask mandate to once again include vaccinated individuals in indoor settings. Effective Monday, August 23, the mask mandate applies to all public places across the state, including restaurants, grocery stores, malls, and public-facing offices, regardless of vaccination status.
While not required, the Department of Health strongly recommends individuals also wear masks in crowded outdoor settings, such as outdoor concerts, fairs, and farmers markets.
Masks are available at the Visit Seattle Information Booth on Mon-Wed from 10am - 5pm; Thu-Sun from 10am - 6pm
Hours: Open Daily
Every day is different in the Market but most of the Market is active from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. with some of our restaurants staying open until midnight for indoor or outdoor dining, takeout and delivery. Click the button for specific days and hours for each Market business.
- Produce stands are open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fish Markets are open daily from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Restaurants are open for indoor & outdoor dining and to-go orders. Visit PikePlaceMarket.org/Takeout or PikePlaceMarket.org/Delivery for individual restaurant hours and to order. For outdoor dining options visit PikePlaceMarket.org/Outdoor-Dining
- Retail businesses are open at various times across the Market but some are open daily. Visit PikePlaceMarket.org/Retail for individual business hours. Currently, a limited number of shoppers can be inside a store at a time. Masks are required to enter all retail stores.
- The DownUnder (the lower levels of the Market) is open daily. Monday - Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Thursday - Sunday from 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Personal services like barbers, hair salons and tattoo shops are open with a limited number of people in the shop.
- The Crafts Market is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Farm Tables are open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Four Public Restrooms
- South Public Restroom (near Pike Place Fish) -- Open daily 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- North Public Restroom (down the ramp from City Fish) -- Open Monday - Wednesday from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., Thursday - Sunday from 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Sanitary Market Restrooms (behind Jack's Fish) -- Open daily from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Soames-Dunn Restrooms (near the First Starbucks) - Open Thursday - Sunday from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- There are two public handwashing stations. A double sink under the Clock & Sign with a hand sensor for hands-free washing and one on Pike Place with a knee-activated sensor for hands-free washing. Both sinks are open daily.
Where to Park in the Market
Pike Place Market maintains two parking garages with over 800 parking stalls. You can access the parking garage on Western Ave. and Alaskan Way. See directions and learn more, here.
Early Bird Rate Flat $10*: Enter one of our below garage entrances by 9 a.m. and exit any time before 9 p.m.
Evening Rate Flat $5: Enter one of our below garage entrances after 5 p.m. and exit by 2 a.m.
Low Hourly Rate: $4 per hour up to the first 4 hours.
Quick Links to List of Businesses and Hours
To learn more about which businesses are open for walk ups, takeout, curbside pickup or delivery click the icons below.
General Market Hours
General Market hours are from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Some restaurants offering takeout and delivery stay open until midnight.
The Market is open 363 days a year, closed only on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
General Market Information