Public Market Garage
Parking at Pike Place Market
The Public Market Parking Garage is the most convenient and affordable option for parking at Pike Place Market. Located on Western Ave with easy access to the Market via elevator and sky bridge, the Public Market Garage makes shopping at the Market easy.
5 am – 2 am daily
- 0 - 1 hour: $3.00
- 1 - 2 hours: $6.00
- 2 - 3 hours: $9.00
- 3 - 4 hours: $12.00
- 4 - 10 hours: $20.00
- 10 - 24 hours: $20.00
- Early Bird Special: Through Wednesday, April 30: $8 daily rate for entry before 9:30 am. As of Thursday, May 1, 2014, the Early Bird rate will be $12 daily. This rate is subject to change.
- Evening Rate: Park after 5:00 pm for our special $5 evening rate. To qualify, enter after 5 pm and leave before 2 am.
Entrances & Exits
- Enter the garage at 1531 Western Ave or from Alaskan Way, near the Seattle Aquarium. From Alaskan Way, follow the blue “Public Market/Parking” sign beneath the Alaskan Way viaduct and into the garage.
- The garage has three exits: two to Western Ave and one to Alaskan Way.
Other Garage Details
- The Public Market Parking Garage is monitored by Market Security 24 hours a day. The PDA is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Secure all valuables before leaving your vehicle.
- Parking Garage clearance is 6 ft. 8 in.
- For more information on the parking garage, call: 206.774.5237.
- The garage does not offer monthly parking.