Parking at Pike Place Market
The Public Market Parking Garage (1531 Western Ave) and the MarketFront Parking Garage (1901 Western Ave) are the most convenient and affordable options for parking at Pike Place Market. Both garages provide convenient access to the Market via elevator and sky bridge.
The NEW MarketFront Garage is now open with 300 additional covered parking spaces, bicycle racks and nine electric vehicle (EV) charging stations.
5 a.m.- 2 a.m. daily*
- 0 - 1 hour: $4.00
- 1 - 2 hours: $8.00
- 2 - 3 hours: $12.00
- 3 - 4 hours: $16.00
- 4 - 10 hours: $24.00
- 10 - 24 hours: $30.00
- Evening Rate: $5 (Enter after 5 pm and exit by 2 am)
- Early Bird Rate: $13 (Enter by 9 am, Exit by 9 pm)
- Electric Vehicle (EV) charging station hourly rate: $1.00 (plus parking)
- Lost Ticket Rate: $30.00
- The garage does not offer monthly parking at this time.
*To access garage after hours call Market Security at 206.682.2253.
Entrances & Exits
- Enter the garage at 1531 and 1901 Western Ave or from 1530 Alaskan Way, near the Seattle Aquarium. From Alaskan Way, follow the blue “Public Market/Parking” sign beneath the Alaskan Way viaduct and into the garage.
- The garage has two exits on Western Ave and one on Alaskan Way.
Other Garage Details
- The Public Market Parking Garage is monitored by Market Security 24 hours a day. The PDA is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. Secure all valuables before leaving your vehicle.
- Parking Garage clearance is 6 ft. 8 in.
- For more information on the parking garage, call: 206.774.5237.