Public Market Garage
Parking at Pike Place Market
The Public Market Parking Garage at 1531 Western Ave. is the most convenient and affordable option for parking at Pike Place Market. The garage provides convenient access to the Market via elevator and sky bridge. Location: 1531 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
5 am- 2 am daily
- 0 - 1 hour: $3.00
- 1 - 2 hours: $6.00
- 2 - 3 hours: $9.00
- 3 - 4 hours: $12.00
- 4 - 10 hours: $20.00
- 10 - 24 hours: $20.00
- Early Bird Special: $12 with entry before 9:30 am. This rate is subject to change.
- Evening Rate: Park after 5:00 pm for our special $5 evening rate, Monday - Saturday. There is no evening rate on Sunday. To qualify, enter after 5 pm and leave before 2 am.
- The garage does not offer monthly parking at this time.
Entrances & Exits
- Enter the garage at 1531 Western Ave or from Alaskan Way, near the Seattle Aquarium. From Alaskan Way, follow the blue “Public Market/Parking” sign beneath the Alaskan Way viaduct and into the garage.
- The garage has three exits: two to Western Ave and one to Alaskan Way.
Other Garage Details
- The Public Market Parking Garage is monitored by Market Security 24 hours a day. The PDA is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Secure all valuables before leaving your vehicle.
- Parking Garage clearance is 6 ft. 8 in.
- For more information on the parking garage, call: 206.774.5237.