Parking at Pike Place Market
The Public Market Parking Garage at 1531 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98101 is the most convenient and affordable option for parking at Pike Place Market. The garage provides convenient access to the Market via elevator and sky bridge.
5 a.m.- 2 a.m. daily
- 0 - 1 hour: $3.00
- 1 - 2 hours: $6.00
- 2 - 3 hours: $9.00
- 3 - 4 hours: $12.00
- 4 - 10 hours: $22.00*
- 10 - 24 hours: $32.00*
- Evening Rate: Park after 5:00 pm for our special $5 evening rate, seven days a week. To qualify, enter after 5:00 pm and leave before 2:00 am.
- Lost Ticket Rate: $40
- The garage does not offer monthly parking at this time.
* Rates effective October 12, 2015 for Fall.
Entrances & Exits
- Enter the garage at 1531 Western Ave or from 1530 Alaskan Way, near the Seattle Aquarium. From Alaskan Way, follow the blue “Public Market/Parking” sign beneath the Alaskan Way viaduct and into the garage.
- The garage has one exit on Western Ave and one on Alaskan Way.
Construction Impacts on Western Avenue
Beginning in June 2015, Pike Place Market is expanding with the MarketFront, a mixed-use project located on Western Avenue, to the west of the traditional Market. The Market is open for business and will not be greatly impacted by the MarketFront construction.
Construction impacts are as follows:
The west sidewalk and parking lane, as well as the existing southbound drive lane, will be closed for construction through November 2016. A new southbound traffic lane will be established and maintained for the duration of the project. For more information, please see the Sellen Construction project website for up to date construction news and updates: http://www.sellen.com/marketfront/
Other Garage Details
- The Public Market Parking Garage is monitored by Market Security 24 hours a day. The PDA is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Secure all valuables before leaving your vehicle.
- Parking Garage clearance is 6 ft. 8 in.
- For more information on the parking garage, call: 206.774.5237.