The Pike Place Market Atrium Kitchen is a state-of-the-art commercial kitchen located on the ground level of the Economy Building on 1st Ave and Pike Street in the heart of Pike Place Market. Designed to be a community resource, the kitchen is available for rent by community groups, individuals, local chefs, Market vendors or others interested in hosting a culinary event. Click here for a calendar of upcoming events!
The 600-square-foot industrial kitchen is an ideal space for Market vendors and local chefs to hold culinary events such as cooking classes, demonstrations and tastings.
The Atrium Kitchen features:
- A 10-burner gas range and oven
- Class 1 hood
- Refrigerator and freezer
- Hand sinks
- Work tables
- Seating for up to 12 people
- Sliding glass doors that open up the Atrium, allowing for expanded space and seating for private events (available after hours)
- Additional capacity of 100 people with Atrium floor and mezzanine
Location: Enter at 1433 First Ave (directly across the street from The Showbox) The Atrium Kitchen is located on the ground level.
Rent the Pike Place Market Atrium Kitchen
The Atrium Kitchen is available for private events, cooking classes, team building and more.
- Submit a Facility Rental Request Form online. One of our staff members will get back to you shortly.
- Like us on Facebook to learn about upcoming events and promotions
- View more pictures on Pinterest
At The Table Culinary Adventures
Reserve a seat at the table of Chef Traci Post of Succulent Catering, Seattle's Chef Joe, and more expert chefs as they prepare seasonal fare highlighting Market-sourced produce and ingredients in the Atrium Kitchen.
TICKETS AND DETAILS
Contact the Events staff at firstname.lastname@example.org