The Pike Place Market Preservation and Development Authority (PDA) is a not-for-profit public corporation chartered by the City of Seattle in 1973 to act as caretaker and steward of Seattle's world-famous Pike Place Market. We're always looking for skilled and energetic people to join our team. Current job openings are listed below.
Current Job Openings with Pike Place Market PDA
- Daystall & Arts Program Specialist
- Commercial Lease Administrator
- Maintenance Mechanic I
- Seasonal Parking Attendant
How to apply:
1. Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job you are applying for in the subject line.
2. Mail cover letter and resume to:
Pike Place Market Preservation & Development Authority
85 Pike St., Room 500
Seattle, WA 98101
Compensation at the PDA includes a full range of benefits, including holidays, vacation, sick leave, employee health and dental insurance, life insurance, long term disability and much more.
The Pike Place Market Preservation and Development Authority is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from persons of diverse backgrounds and perspectives.