At Pike Place Market, we are excited to welcome back more of our businesses, as the Stay Home Stay Healthy order is modified across Washington state.
Below we outline which businesses are open to help you plan your Market trip.
As a Responsible Market Shopper:
- I will wear a Face Covering at all times. Masks are required everywhere in the Market. Disposable masks are available at the Visit Seattle Information Booth, located at First Ave. and Pike St. (one mask per person and we have limited supply). The Information Booth is open daily from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- I will maintain a social distance of 6 feet.
- I will notice and pay attention to signs helping to remind and direct me around the Market.
- I will not touch products but instead, ask a vendor for help.
- I will follow the Stop Germs, Stay Healthy Rules to Stay home when sick, avoid contact with sick people, cover coughs and sneezes, avoid touching my mouth, eyes, and nose, wash my hands often.
Hours: Open daily
Everyday is different in the Market but most of the Market is active from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. with many of our restaurants staying open until 8 p.m. for dine-in and takeout. Click the button for specific days and hours for each Market business.
- Produce stands are open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fish Markets are open Monday - Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Restaurants are open at various times across the Market, but some are open daily. Visit PikePlaceMarket.org/Dine-In for individual restaurant hours. Currently, restaurants can fill their dining rooms at 50% capacity with tables no larger than 5 people.
- Retail businesses are open at various times across the Market but some are open daily. Visit PikePlaceMarket.org/Retail for individual business hours. Currently, a limited number of shoppers can be inside a store at a time. Masks are required to enter all retail stores.
- The DownUnder (the lower levels of the Market) is open Thursday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Personal services like barbers, hair salons and tattoo shops are open with a limited number of people in the shop.
- The Crafts Market is open Thursday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Farm Tables are open Thursday through Sunday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Permitted buskers are allowed to perform throughout the Market. Learn how to apply.
- The Public Restroom in the Sanitary Market is open daily. The public restroom in the DownUnder is open Thursday through Sunday.
- There are two public hand washing stations. Double sink under the Clock & Sign with a hand sensor for hands-free washing and one on Pike Place with a knee activated sensor for hands-free washing.
Where to Park in the Market
Pike Place Market maintains two parking garages with over 800 parking stalls. You can access the parking garage on Western Ave. and Alaskan Way. See directions and learn more, here.
Early Bird Rate Flat $10*: Enter one of our below garage entrances by 9:30 a.m. and exit any time before 9 p.m.
Evening Rate Flat $5: Enter one of our below garage entrances after 5 p.m. and exit by 2 a.m.
Low Hourly Rate: $4 per hour up to the first 4 hours.
Quick Links to List of Businesses and Hours
To learn more about which businesses are open for walk ups, dine-in, takeout, curbside pickup or delivery click the icons below.
General Market Hours
General Market hours are from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Some restaurants offering takeout and delivery stay open until 8 p.m.
The Market is open 363 days a year, closed only on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
First Ave and Pike St., Seattle, WA 98101
We know this is a challenging time for everyone, and we are here for you. Learn how you can utilize and support the Market with the below resources:
General Market Information